We are compiling all information on how the coronavirus situation affects our operations on this page.
Waste service is a basic service that is vital for the community and needs to be secured even during exceptional circumstances. We cherish the wellbeing of our customers and personnel, and follow the official instructions in all our operations. Some special arrangements have been taken in order to secure the most critical basic services for the waste service in the region. You can find them on this page. We are following the situation daily and will inform of all possible changes on this page.
Deviations in our operations
There is only one lane for waste load control in the Topinoja sorting station instead of the normal two. This will slow down the waste load control and may occasionally cause queues. We ask for understanding and patience in this situation.
Our services at your disposal
Our waste treatment centres and sorting stations are open and the waste reception is functioning normally for the time being. Check the opening hours.
During the time of epidemic:
- Please do not come to the station if you are sick or if it is not necessary.
- We accept only card payments. Use contactless payment, if possible.
- Don’t visit the sorting station with a large crowd.
- Remember to keep a safe distance between yourself and other customers and staff.
- Please use a disposable tissue or your sleeve when coughing and sneezing.
- Please use hand disinfectant
- Please use gloves and a mask, if possible.
- Wash your hands when you return home. There are no hand washing or toilet facilities for customer use at the stations.
- Note that there might be some deviations in the opening hours for the collection points for hazardous waste and/or electric devices our cooperation partners maintain. Check the situation on their webpages before you head out to take waste to the collection. Remember that our sorting stations accept electrical devices and hazardous waste (50 kg/l) from households free of charge.
Waste transportations and emptying of the waste bins continue as usual for now. In the areas where LSJH har organized the transportation, i.e. Kimitoön, Masku, Mynämäki, Naantali, Nousiainen, Raisio, Vahto area in Rusko and the Pargas archipelago area, the transportation contractors are preparing themselves for possible cases of illnesses by driving the waste transportations in advance. Due to this the emptying date for the waste bin might change with +/- 1–2 from the usual date. In the regions with contractual waste transport, that is where the real estate holder has made a property-specific waste collection contract with a transport company, you can turn to your own transport company in questions related to waste transportations.
Our customer service can be reached either by phone or e-mail in all waste related questions. Our customer service attends to customers on weekdays from 9 a.m. till 3 p.m. by phone on the number +358 200 47470 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Advisory events are offered as usual with regard to the corona recommendations and restrictions given by the authorities.