Daily waste, such as:
- Dirty plastic and carton packaging
- Food and plant waste, if biowaste is not collected separately
- Hygiene products, such as diapers and sanitary towels
- Cat litter and pet bedding
- Cleaning waste, such as vacuum cleaner bags
- Plastic items, such as buckets and toys
- Dishes, office supplies, soft toys etc.
- Clothes and shoes
- Flower soil
Sort both recyclable waste and hazardous waste separately.
What happens to the waste:
Burnable waste is utilised as energy in waste power plants where it becomes a source of heat and electricity.
See the pricelist.
Waste treatment centre, Sorting station, Own waste bin, Condominium waste bin