- Milk and juice cartons
- Cardboard containers for ready meals and dry products
- Cereal, biscuit and sweet boxes
- Paper bags, such as sugar, flour and bread bags
- Pizza boxes and egg cartons
- Toilet and kitchen roll tubes
- Wrapping paper, e.g. copy paper wrappings
- Cardboard carriers for beverages etc.
- Cardboard boxes
Rinse and let drip dry. Tear, flatten and pack carton packaging inside one another. If the package has a cap, remove it and sort it in the collection for plastic packaging.
What happens to the waste:
Tube winding board, for instance, is manufactured from collected carton.
See the pricelist.
Rinki eco take-back point, Waste treatment centre, Sorting station, Condominium waste bin