- Metal tins and cans
- Non-deposit beverage cans
- Aluminium trays, foil and lids
- Metal lids, caps and closures
- Used pots and pans
- Cutlery, scissors and tools
- Nails, screws, fittings and other small metal objects
- Aluminium tea light cups
- Empty, depressurised aerosol cans
- Empty paint tins
Take small metal objects to a Rinki eco take-back point or a recycling point and large ones to the sorting stations or the waste treatment centres free of charge.
Rinse dirty packaging for groceries.
What happens to the waste:
New metal products are manufactured from collected metal.
Free of charge.
Rinki eco take-back point, Recycling point, Waste treatment centre, Sorting station, Condominium waste bin