The following 7 days
- Fri 21.1 9:30 am - 5 pm
- Sat 22.1 closed
- Sun 23.1 closed
- Mon 24.1 11:30 am - 7 pm
- Tue 25.1 9:30 am - 5 pm
- Wed 26.1 9:30 am - 5 pm
- Thu 27.1 9:30 am - 5 pm
- Monday 11:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Tuesday–Friday 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Monday–Friday 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
- the first regular Saturday of every month 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
NB! Due to the coronavirus situation we for now accept card payments only at the station. The use of face masks is also recommended.
Exceptional opening hours in 2022
- Thu. 6.1. closed
- Fri. – Mon. 15.–18.4. closed
- Sat. 30.4. closed
- Thu. 26.5. closed
- Thu. 23.6. open 6.30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Fri.-Sat. 24.-25.6. closed
- Tue. 6.12. closed
- Fri. 23.12. open 6.30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Mon. 26.12. closed
What to consider when you bring waste
- Sort the waste thoroughly before you bring it to the waste treatment centre. In this way you promote recycling and spend a much shorter time at the centre. Waste that can be utilized is often cheaper or free of charge. Cover the waste load if needed.
- Wear protective clothes such as working gloves and proper shoes.
- Check in at the reception.
- Pay the chargeable wastes with a debit or a credit card.
- Drive to the sorting area and put the wastes in the correct places according to the instructions you have been given.
What wastes are received at the waste treatment centre?
Customers bringing small amounts of waste are served by a separate sorting station. The Isosuo waste treatment centre mainly receives small amounts of waste brought by a passanger car trailer and van. Big loads of twigs, branches and wood waste can also be delivered to Isosuo.
In the list below you can see which types of wastes are received at the Isosuo waste treatment centre. Sorting instructions for separate wastes can be found in the Waste search.