Storkärrsvägen 99 (Genböle)
The following 7 days
- Sat 26.9 10 am - 3 pm
- Sun 27.9 closed
- Mon 28.9 closed
- Tue 29.9 10 am - 3 pm
- Wed 30.9 closed
- Thu 1.10 1 pm - 6 pm
- Fri 2.10 closed
Thursday 1 p.m.–6 p.m.
Additional hours in April–October:
- on Thuesdays from 10 a.m. till 3 p.m. and
- the last Saturday of every month from 10 a.m. till 3 p.m, except holidays.
Additional hours in July–August:
- on Sundays from 2 p.m. till 6 p.m.
What to consider when you bring waste
- Sort the waste thoroughly before you bring it to the sorting station. In this way you promote recycling and spend a much shorter time at the station. Waste that can be utilized is often cheaper or free of charge. Cover the waste load if needed.
- Check in with the personnel at the sorting station.
- Pay the chargeable wastes with cash, debit or credit card.
- Drive to the sorting area and put the wastes in the correct places according to the instructions you have been given.
What wastes are received at the sorting station?
The Kimitoön sorting station receives waste brought by a passanger car trailer and van. Bigger amounts of waste are received at the Topinoja waste treatment centre in Turku and the Korvenmäki waste treatment centre in Salo.
In the list below you can see which types of wastes are received at the Kimitoön sorting station. Sorting instructions for separate wastes can be found in the Waste search.