The following 7 days
- Sat 25.3 closed
- Sun 26.3 closed
- Mon 27.3 7 am - 7 pm
- Tue 28.3 7 am - 7 pm
- Wed 29.3 7 am - 7 pm
- Thu 30.3 7 am - 7 pm
- Fri 31.3 7 am - 7 pm
Monday-Friday 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
In addition in April–May and September–October on regular Saturdays 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
In addition in June–August on the last regular Saturday of each month 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Exceptional opening hours in 2023
- Fri. 6.1. closed
- Fri. – Mon. 7.–10.4. closed
- Mån. 1.5. closed
- Thu. 18.5. closed
- Thu. 22.6. 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Fri. – Sun. 23.–25.6. closed
- Wed. 6.12. closed
- Sat. – Tue. 23.–26.12. closed
- Mon. 1.1.2024 closed
What to consider when you bring waste
- Sort the waste thoroughly before you bring it to the waste treatment centre. In this way you promote recycling and spend a much shorter time at the centre. Waste that can be utilized is often cheaper or free of charge. Cover the waste load if needed.
- Wear protective clothes such as working gloves and proper shoes.
- Check in at the reception.
- Pay the chargeable wastes with a debit or a credit card.
- Drive to the sorting area and put the wastes in the correct places according to the instructions you have been given.
What wastes are received at the waste treatment centre?
Customers bringing small amounts of waste are served by a separate sorting station. Big amounts of waste are also received at the Korvenmäki waste treatment centre.
In the list below you can see which types of wastes are received at the Korvenmäki waste treatment centre. Sorting instructions for separate wastes can be found in the Waste search.