The following 7 days
- Tue 19.10 7 am - 7 pm
- Wed 20.10 7 am - 7 pm
- Thu 21.10 7 am - 7 pm
- Fri 22.10 7 am - 7 pm
- Sat 23.10 9 am - 4:30 pm
- Sun 24.10 closed
- Mon 25.10 7 am - 7 pm
Monday-Friday 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
In addition in April–May and September–October on Saturdays, except holidays, 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m. and in June–August on the last Saturday of each month, except holidays, 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
NB! Due to the coronavirus situation we for now accept card payments only at the station. The use of face masks is also recommended.
Exceptional opening hours in 2021
- 6.1. closed
- 2.-5.4. closed
- 30.4. from 7 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- 1.5. closed
- 13.5. closed
- 24.6. from 7 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- 25.-26.6. closed
- 6.12. closed
- 23.12. from 7 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- 24.12. closed
- 31.12. from 7 a.m. till 6 p.m.
What to consider when you bring waste
- Sort the waste thoroughly before you bring it to the waste treatment centre. In this way you promote recycling and spend a much shorter time at the centre. Waste that can be utilized is often cheaper or free of charge. Cover the waste load if needed.
- Wear protective clothes such as working gloves and proper shoes.
- Check in at the reception.
- Pay the chargeable wastes with a debit or a credit card.
- Drive to the sorting area and put the wastes in the correct places according to the instructions you have been given.
What wastes are received at the waste treatment centre?
Customers bringing small amounts of waste are served by a separate sorting station. Big amounts of waste are also received at the Korvenmäki waste treatment centre.
In the list below you can see which types of wastes are received at the Korvenmäki waste treatment centre. Sorting instructions for separate wastes can be found in the Waste search.