The following 7 days
- Fri 5.6 7 am - 7 pm
- Sat 6.6 closed
- Sun 7.6 closed
- Mon 8.6 7 am - 7 pm
- Tue 9.6 7 am - 7 pm
- Wed 10.6 7 am - 7 pm
- Thu 11.6 7 am - 7 pm
Monday-Friday 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
In addition in April–May and September–October on Saturdays, except holidays, 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m. and in June–August on the last Saturday of each month, except holidays, 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Exceptional opening hours in 2020
- 1.1. closed
- 6.1. closed
- 10.4. closed
- 11.4. closed
- 13.4. closed
- 30.4. from 7 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- 1.5. closed
- 21.5. closed
- 18.6. from 7 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- 19.6. closed
- 23.12. from 7 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- 24.12. closed
- 25.12. closed
- 31.12. from 7 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- 1.1.2021 closed
What to consider when you bring waste
- Sort the waste thoroughly before you bring it to the waste treatment centre. In this way you promote recycling and spend a much shorter time at the centre. Waste that can be utilized is often cheaper or free of charge. Cover the waste load if needed.
- Follow the road signs and drive directly from the gate of the waste treatment centre to the sorting station.
- Check in at the reception.
- Pay the chargeable wastes with cash, debit or credit card.
- Drive to the sorting area and put the wastes in the correct places according to the instructions you have been given.
What wastes are received at the waste treatment centre?
Customers bringing small amounts of waste are served by a separate sorting station. Big amounts of waste are also received at the Korvenmäki waste treatment centre.
In the list below you can see which types of wastes are received at the Korvenmäki waste treatment centre. Sorting instructions for separate wastes can be found in the Waste search.