Muurassuontie 4 (Rivonmäki)
The following 7 days
- Sun 3.7 closed
- Mon 4.7 11 am - 6 pm
- Tue 5.7 11 am - 6 pm
- Wed 6.7 11 am - 6 pm
- Thu 7.7 11 am - 6 pm
- Fri 8.7 11 am - 6 pm
- Sat 9.7 closed
Monday-Friday 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
In addition in April–October on the first regular Saturday of each month 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
NB! Due to the coronavirus situation we for now accept card payments only at the station. The use of face masks is also recommended.
Exceptional opening hours in 2022
- Thu. 6.1. closed
- Wed.-Thu. 6.-7.4. closed due to JHL’s strike
- Fri. – Mon. 15.–18.4. closed
- Tue.-Mon. 3.-9.5. closed due to JHL’s strike
- Thu. 26.5. closed
- Fri. 24.6. closed
- Tue. 6.12. closed
- Mon. 26.12. closed
What to consider when you bring waste
- Sort the waste thoroughly before you bring it to the sorting station. In this way you promote recycling and spend a much shorter time at the station. Waste that can be utilized is often cheaper or free of charge. Cover the waste load if needed.
- Wear protective clothes such as working gloves and proper shoes.
- Check in with the personnel at the sorting station.
- Pay the chargeable wastes with a debit or a credit card.
- Drive to the sorting area and put the wastes in the correct places according to the instructions you have been given.
What wastes are received at the sorting station?
The Paimio sorting station receives up to 4 m³ of waste brought by a passanger car trailer and van. Bigger amounts of waste are received at the Topinoja waste treatment centre in Turku and the Korvenmäki waste treatment centre in Salo.
In the list below you can see which types of wastes are received at the Paimio sorting station. Sorting instructions for separate wastes can be found in the Waste search.