Muurassuontie 4 (Rivonmäki)
The following 7 days
- Tue 23.4 12 am - 7 pm
- Wed 24.4 12 am - 7 pm
- Thu 25.4 closed
- Fri 26.4 9 am - 4 pm
- Sat 27.4 closed
- Sun 28.4 closed
- Mon 29.4 closed
Tuesday- Wednesday 12 a.m.–7 p.m.
Additional hours in April–October:
- Fridays from 9 a.m. till 4 p.m. and
- the first Saturday of every month from 10 a.m. till 3 p.m, except holidays.
Exceptional opening hours in 2019
- 1.1. closed
- 19.4. closed
- 30.4. from 10.30 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- 1.5. closed
- 21.6. closed
- 24.12. closed
- 25.12. closed
- 31.12. from 10.30 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- 1.1.2020 closed
What to consider when you bring waste
- Sort the waste thoroughly before you bring it to the sorting station. In this way you promote recycling and spend a much shorter time at the station. Waste that can be utilized is often cheaper or free of charge. Cover the waste load if needed.
- Check in with the personnel at the sorting station.
- Pay the chargeable wastes with cash, debit or credit card.
- Drive to the sorting area and put the wastes in the correct places according to the instructions you have been given.
What wastes are received at the sorting station?
The Paimio sorting station receives up to 4 m³ of waste brought by a passanger car trailer and van. Bigger amounts of waste are received at the Topinoja waste treatment centre in Turku and the Korvenmäki waste treatment centre in Salo.
In the list below you can see which types of wastes are received at the Paimio sorting station. Sorting instructions for separate wastes can be found in the Waste search.