The following 7 days
- Thu 17.1 9:30 am - 5 pm
- Fri 18.1 9:30 am - 5 pm
- Sat 19.1 closed
- Sun 20.1 closed
- Mon 21.1 11:30 am - 7 pm
- Tue 22.1 9:30 am - 5 pm
- Wed 23.1 9:30 am - 5 pm
Monday 11:30 p.m.–7 p.m.
Tuesday–Friday 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Additional hours in April–October: the first Saturday of every month from 10 a.m. till 3 p.m, except holidays.
Exceptional opening hours in 2019
- 1.1. closed
- 19.4. closed
- 22.4. closed
- 1.5. closed
- 30.5. closed
- 21.6. closed
- 6.12. closed
- 23.12. from 10:30 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- 24.12. closed
- 25.12. closed
- 26.12. closed
- 1.1.2020 closed
What to consider when you bring waste
- Sort the waste thoroughly before you bring it to the waste treatment centre. In this way you promote recycling and spend a much shorter time at the centre. Waste that can be utilized is often cheaper or free of charge. Cover the waste load if needed.
- Follow the road signs and drive directly from the gate of the waste treatment centre to the sorting station.
- Check in at the reception.
- Pay the chargeable wastes with cash, debit or credit card.
- Drive to the sorting area and put the wastes in the correct places according to the instructions you have been given.
What wastes are received at the waste treatment centre?
Customers bringing small amounts of waste are served by a separate sorting station. The Rauhala waste treatment centre mainly receives small amounts of waste brought by a passanger car trailer and van. Big loads of twigs and branches, wood and garden raking waste can also be delivered to Rauhala.
In the list below you can see which types of wastes are received at the Rauhala waste treatment centre. Sorting instructions for separate wastes can be found in the Waste search.