The following 7 days
- Sun 3.7 closed
- Mon 4.7 6:30 am - 9 pm
- Tue 5.7 6:30 am - 9 pm
- Wed 6.7 6:30 am - 9 pm
- Thu 7.7 6:30 am - 9 pm
- Fri 8.7 6:30 am - 9 pm
- Sat 9.7 closed
Monday–Friday 6:30 a.m.–9 p.m.
In addition in April–May and September–October on regular Saturdays 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
In addition in June–August on the last regular Saturday of each month 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
NB: Due to the coronavirus situation we for now accept card payments only at the station. The use of face masks is also recommended. There is also only one lane for waste load control in the sorting station instead of the normal two. This will slow down the waste load control and may occasionally cause queues. We ask for understanding and patience in this situation.
Exceptional opening hours in 2022
- Thu. 6.1. closed
- Wed.-Thu. 6.-7.4. closed due to JHL’s strike
- Fri. – Mon. 15.–18.4. closed
- Tue.-Mon. 3.-9.5. closed due to JHL’s strike
- Thu. 26.5. closed
- Thu. 23.6. open 6.30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Fri.-Sat. 24.-25.6. closed
- Tue. 6.12. closed
- Fri. 23.12. open 6.30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Mon. 26.12. closed
What to consider when you bring waste
- Sort the waste thoroughly before you bring it to the waste treatment centre. In this way you promote recycling and spend a much shorter time at the centre. Waste that can be utilized is often cheaper or free of charge. Cover the waste load if needed.
- Wear protective clothes such as working gloves and proper shoes.
- Check in at the reception.
- Pay the chargeable wastes with a debit or a credit card.
- Drive to the sorting area and put the wastes in the correct places according to the instructions you have been given.
What wastes are received at the waste treatment centre?
Customers bringing small amounts of waste are served by a separate sorting station. Big amounts of waste are also received at the Topinoja waste treatment centre.
In the list below you can see which types of wastes are received at the Topinoja waste treatment centre. Sorting instructions for separate wastes can be found in the Waste search.