The following 7 days
- Mon 19.8 6:30 am - 9 pm
- Tue 20.8 6:30 am - 9 pm
- Wed 21.8 6:30 am - 9 pm
- Thu 22.8 6:30 am - 9 pm
- Fri 23.8 6:30 am - 9 pm
- Sat 24.8 closed
- Sun 25.8 closed
Monday–Friday 6:30 a.m.–9 p.m.
Additional hours in April–October: the last Saturday of every month from 10 a.m. till 3 p.m, except holidays.
Exceptional opening hours in 2019
- 1.1. closed
- 19.4. closed
- 22.4. closed
- 30.4. from 6:30 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- 1.5. closed
- 30.5. closed
- 20.6. from 6:30 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- 21.6. closed
- 6.12. closed
- 23.12. from 6:30 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- 24.12. closed
- 25.12. closed
- 26.12. closed
- 31.12. from 6:30 a.m. till 6 p.m.
- 1.1.2020 closed
What to consider when you bring waste
- Sort the waste thoroughly before you bring it to the waste treatment centre. In this way you promote recycling and spend a much shorter time at the centre. Waste that can be utilized is often cheaper or free of charge. Cover the waste load if needed.
- Follow the road signs and drive directly from the gate of the waste treatment centre to the sorting station.
- Check in at the reception.
- Pay the chargeable wastes with cash, debit or credit card.
- Drive to the sorting area and put the wastes in the correct places according to the instructions you have been given.
What wastes are received at the waste treatment centre?
Customers bringing small amounts of waste are served by a separate sorting station. Big amounts of waste are also received at the Topinoja waste treatment centre.
In the list below you can see which types of wastes are received at the Topinoja waste treatment centre. Sorting instructions for separate wastes can be found in the Waste search.